Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Library - Oct. 16-17

* (10/16 Tuesday) Apparently I am learning a few things about our library. The compact storage is hiding in the basement. There are times when every of the four copiers on the first and the second floors broke. At least now I also know who is the person in charge of all these things. :-) It was such a crazy afternoon that I can't help but laugh about it.

* (10/17 Wednesday) I expected very few students to show up for the lab sections tonight and made 20 copies of the handout. However, I had 13 in the first section and thought I needed more copies to make sure that I would not run short. It was too late to get it made somewhere other than the library. Once again it was the "in-charge" person kindly allowed me to use the old employee copier capbable of double-sided copying. What a nice person :-)

No comments: