Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a FULL day!

* First time in a long time, I was able to sleep in and relax. As a matter of fact, I did not leave my comfortable bed until 11am. It was nice to get the laundry done and to finally have some time getting tide up.

* The weather was perfect for the football game this afternoon. I enjoyed the sunshine, but still think it was not charitable to let the other team score nothing. It simply were not hospitable. Apparently there is a lack of sportsmanship in me.

* It was exciting to have the Bible study with S. & A. Dear LORD, will YOU please reveal yourself and your love to them? Will YOU Yourself draw them close? Dear LORD, I praise YOU for how YOU touch our hearts one by one in a unique way. Thank you for allowing to be an eyewitness and an instrument during YOUR transforming work.

* Contra dance was fun. I was late, but danced every single dance while I was there. M. is nice to waltz with me :-)

No comments: